Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Is this Sacrilege?

  In the beginning Al Gore created the Google and the Blogger.

  And the Blogger was without form, and void; and "Page Cannot Be Displayed" was upon the face of the blogspot. And failproof moved upon the face of the Blogger Dashboard.

  And Al Gore said, let there be a new post: and there was a new post.

  And Al Gore saw the post that it was good (or at least good enough): and Al Gore updated the blogspot with the new post in place of the "Page Cannot Be Displayed".

  And Al Gore called the post a blog, and the "Page Cannot Be Displayed" he called the Internet (after all, Al created all this... or was that Ala?). And the evening and the morning where my first Blog.

or something like that... So now I have posted. Plus I learned that I can send Pics/Text from my phone to some email address and then figure out how to add it to my blogs, so maybe I can keep it semi-updated.
Enjoy!

1 Comments:

At July 26, 2005 3:15 PM, Blogger Beck said...

Yay yay! Looking forward to more...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home