Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Ready for the Holidays Now

When did life get so busy?! What happened to those days when the holidays meant playing with friends and new toys and having fun? We were so busy the last 3 weeks that I hardly feel like I had a vacation (all meaningful and important stuff though!). I'm ready for it now... time to play with the new toys!

And remember this... Hey, this is the first time I've blogged this year. Hey, this is the first time I've sat "at work" in my sweats this year. Hey, this is the first time my kids have been to school this year...

Well, back to the salt mines for hours of endless work!
Hope it was a good season for all y'all!

2 Comments:

At January 04, 2006 9:10 PM, Blogger Beck said...

This is the first time I've commented on you blog this year...

 
At January 04, 2006 11:41 PM, Blogger bettyrae said...

Me too! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home